The DROP Advisory Council offers a complimentary retirement and income expense plan for you! It is your customized roadmap for retirement.
We will meet with you to review all your retirement income sources like your FRS pension, Social Security, your 403b, 457b, IRAs and other savings plans. We also will review your options for your DROP money.
Our goal is to help you avoid making mistakes and stepping on a land mine that might derail your retirement goals and dreams.
We also will review your expenses that you will experience in retirement like medical insurance and costs, housing, food, entertainment, travel and other discretionary and essential expenses.
During the planning process, we will review with you:
- Steps you need to take to get ready for retirement
- The Exit Process
- What retirement and Social Security forms are needed
- How to fill out the paperwork?
- Florida Retirement System Pension … What are your best choices?
- What happens to your sick days? How will you get paid on these days?
- Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) …
- How to spend or invest your DROP? It is important to have both liquidity and long-term growth …
- When should you start taking withdrawals from the 403(b), 457(b) plans, IRAs?
- Social Security Income … At what age should you start taking payments?
- How the health insurance subsidy works Medicare
For more information or to schedule a meeting, please fill in the form below: