- Myfrs.com – Official website for Florida Retirement System
- Audit/Estimate – Request an official audit or estimate of your FRS retirement account (this is a secure transaction). You can also calculate an estimate of your retirement benefits, including DROP benefits, by logging on to your Online Services account.
- Medicare.gov – Official website for Medicare
- Social Security Online – www.ssa.gov Request a Social Security Statement, apply for your Social Security Benefit online or obtain other information.
- Social Security Retirement Estimator – Allows you to get an immediate and personalized estimate of your potential Social Security retirement benefits to help you in your retirement planning.
- Social Security Retirement Planner – Provides detailed information about your Social Security retirement benefits under current law and points out things you may want to consider as you prepare for the future.
- IRS Withholding Calculator – Assists you in determining your Federal income tax withholding so your employer can withhold the correct amount from your pay. You may use the results of this program to help you complete a new Form W-4, for submission to your employer.
If you would like to set up an initial appointment to discuss your options or you need more information, please call 682-230-2201 or e-mail DROP Advisory Council Chairman